Accredited in Public Relations (APR) also demonstrates a commitment to lifelong learning and serves as a source of great personal pride for public relations practitioners, including those recently granted accreditation.
The Tar Heel Chapter is among an elite group of chapters that have a high percentage of APR recipients. We encourage our members to seek this distinction. Periodically the chapter will host an APR study course. For upcoming course information, please be on the lookout for chapter announcements.
Accreditation in Four Steps
The Accreditation process can be summarized in four steps. It is important to review resources available for all four steps, starting with the process chart, before pursuing APR.
- Review and complete the Examination for Accreditation in Public Relations Application.
- Prepare and sit for a Readiness Review.
- Study for and complete the computer-based examination.
- Demonstrate a commitment to lifelong learning through maintenance
Participation Marketing: Tools and Tactics for Crowdsourcing Content With Industry Influencers and Your Community
Category: Communication Strategy
Presenter: Lee Odden, CEO, TopRank Online Marketing
Click here to register
With ubiquitous connectivity and devices enabling passionate experts to create influence and community, brands can tap into the streams of those empowered to publish in order to create mutual value. Explore influencer content strategy, best practices and tools to scale the kind of content buyers and communities really want — because they had a hand in creating it. You’ll also:
- Be able to identify, qualify and recruit influencer contributors.
- Understand the top tools for influencer marketing management and content promotion.
- Learn about measuring and optimizing crowdsourced content performance.